Southwest Minneapolis has (understandably) earned the reputation of being so solidly conservative by Minneapolis standards that any investment in progressive politics or social change is a waste of resources. Fortunately, over the past couple of years, those of us who want to change that have started to find each other and are ready to work.
Through this newsletter, I hope to help keep everyone interested in progressive change in Southwest Minneapolis informed about what’s happening in our city, and what we all can do to get more involved in making Minneapolis work better for everyone – especially our most marginalized neighbors.
You will receive one carefully curated and politically actionable email every two weeks.
- Issue 1: Welcome!, 1/30/2022
- Issue 2: Amir Locke and Where We Go from Here, 2/15/2022
- Issue 3: An Important Month for Public Safety, 3/8/2022
- Issue 4: The MPD Is Not Good Actually, 5/21/2022
- Issue 5: MPD Drones Coming Our Way!, 8/18/2022
Have a local news item, event, or opportunity to take action that would be helpful to share in the newsletter? Email me using this form, or at email@example.com, and let me know.